We are committed to making DigitalGoals.com accessible for all users, including people with disabilities through commercially reasonable efforts. If you have a disability and have any difficulty accessing this website, please contact us by phone or email and we will make further effort to ensure you can access this website. Please note that neither email or phone calls are not staffed 24 hours a day and you may not get a real-time response.
For Visually Impaired Individuals
If you are visually impaired and have difficulty seeing web pages, the US Social Security Administration has resources to assist in improving your online experience through the optimization of your Internet browser and / or your operating system.
- If you are having trouble seeing your mouse pointer in Windows, and you need to make it more visible click here.
- If you would rather use your keyboard than your mouse to navigate click here.
- If you are having trouble reading the text on your screen, and you'd like to make it larger click here.
- If you are having trouble seeing almost everything on your screen, and you'd like to magnify it click here.
- If the contrast of the words on the background of your screen are difficult to distinguish, and you'd like to change the background and text colors click here.
- If you would like to have your browser read text aloud to you click here.
For Individuals who are Hearing Impaired
When you visit our Website, you may encounter video or audio files that may be difficult to hear. In some instances, we have provided a reasonably accurate transcript of the video and audio file; though, these may not exist for 100% of such files on our site. If you are having difficulty hearing audio content on our site, please increase the volume control on your computer or hand-held device. If you have increased to maximum volume on your hardware device, please check the volume control within the software application.
If increasing the volume via software and hardware controls does not improve your ability to hear content on our web site, you may wish to activate Closed Captioning (cc) on the video player service. The activation process for cc controls vary for each service used; however, if you are watching one of our videos that is hosted on YouTube and you wish to learn to activate cc click here.
For Individuals who are Physically Impaired
If you are having difficulty using your hands or fingers to navigate the web via a and keyboard, there exists a category of software that will recognize your speech that may help you navigate web pages and online services. One such software is Dragon Naturally Speaking which can allow improved interaction for users who may have trouble navigating a web page through traditional interfaces.
If you have any questions about this Accessibility Policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last Updated: July 15, 2019.